To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A New Year

This is the time of year when I begin to think about what my resolutions for the New Year will be. Is this the year when I will finally organise the old family photos and complete the project I have been planning? Will I, at last, manage to keep a journal longer than a week? Will I continue to sketch daily or will the excuses finally win? And what about attitude? Will I remember to be greatful, kind, loving, even when it's difficult.... even when I'd rather be painting.....?  I still have a few days left to make my list, but in the meantime here's an old family photo you might enjoy!


My mother and me

No comments:

Post a Comment