To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year


The year is beginning with transforming the abandoned basement family room into my studio space. This first involves clearing out an accumulation of things not wanted or required in the rest of the house, a surprisingly pleasant undertaking, in spite of it being one we have avoided for a long time. Lighting, flooring,wall painting and storage will follow and then, at last, I will be able to move my painting supplies into a new and better place to work.  In the meantime, I am working in my current space, preparing for upcoming shows. A list of these shows as well as an assortment of my work can be found on my website

No comments:

Post a Comment