To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Day At The Gallery

Yesterday was my turn to work at Sunset Arts. Brian came with me to help hang some new work and to keep me company. We had a good day, visiting with many delightful people who came into the gallery and with Theresa Marie from next door. I took some paints with me in case I had a chance to do some work and was able to complete a small watercolour in between visitors. The weather was perfect and I saw lots of families on their way to the beach. Many boaters took advantage of the great day too and passed by on the river near the back door of the gallery.
Tomorrow, weather permitting, we are off to Port Stanley to do some painting with the Gallery Painting Group.


Beach Rocks, watercolour, 3 x 5
Painting done between visitors to the Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment