To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gallery Painting Group Near Delaware

Today I finally got to use my new Eric Michael's plein air watercolour easel. It was wonderful! The GPG Tuesday paint out was on a farm on Sharon Drive. I enjoyed working with my new equipment very much and almost finished a painting until the deer flies and other flies made working impossible. ( insect repellent seems to act as a condiment for them!) I finished the painting below at home in my studio.


Tomorrow we are off to a lily farm to paint, weather permitting! Tonight I am travelling to the Sunset Arts Gallery in Grand Bend to move my paintings to a new wall. It will be nice to see all the artists again.

No comments:

Post a Comment