To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Friday, April 6, 2012

Sharing Studio Space

I am now sharing my studio space. My new "roomie" takes things without asking and doesn't put them back where he got them. He chews on my sketching pencils, walks on my work and chats away constantly. Frequently he decides the studio is a good place in which to groom himself or to take a nap in my designated painting chair. In spite of all this, his good looks and charm  make him hard to resist and I worry when he doesn't arrive at the same time I do. While he was napping, I made a quick pencil sketch of him, which you can see below. By the way, his name is Merlin. He is 2 years old. We adopted him from a rescue home.





No comments:

Post a Comment