To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brush and Palette Club Show


Today I will be visiting my framer to pick up work for the Brush and Palette Club Show ( see above). I will also be dropping off work to be framed for Five Artists On The Rock, Impressions from a sketching trip to Newfoundland. Yesterday I had my first look at the self published book with the same title that one of the artists put together for us and was really happy with the results. It will be a wonderful keepsake from our trip together.
The studio space is still on hold until the water issue is resolved, but in the meantime, I am organising materials and making a few purchases so that when the space is ready the move in will be smooth.
Last week I had the opportunity to work in clay for the first time and it was great. I will be attending sessions for the next 7 weeks and am looking forward to the chance to try something new, to forget about the basement issues and to meet new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment