To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sketch Crawl

A "before" photo of the soon to be a studio space.

Yesterday was Urban Sketchers' World Wide Sketch Crawl day. Everyone was encouraged to get outside and sketch their environment. I intended to take part, however circumstances altered and I did not. Perhaps next time.... My friend, Cheryl did some lovely sketches as part of the World Wide Sketch Crawl. You can see them on her blog  http://radfordart.blogspot.com/  Well done, Cheryl!

Our Gallery Painting Group paint out season begins May 22 at the Komolka School house. Weather permitting, I will post some photos of the location and some of my sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment