To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Monday, May 3, 2010

We Deliver, We Dream, We Plan

May already! It hardly seems possible. The past week was spent delivering paintings to The Art Exchange, Sunset Arts, and JMR Gallery, and dreaming about a completed studio.  Work progresses but slowly. At least with all the paintings out of the house, things are less chaotic.
This week I will be speaking to a group of young people at ArtVenture Studios about my work on display there. It has been a while since I stood in front of a group of adolescents and I am looking forward to it.
This Friday is the Opening at The Art Exchange for the Newfoundland Show.... very exciting! Newfoundland seems so very long ago.....I miss being there very much. Change Islands is a place I must return to again....soon....I hope.
Saturday is the Annual meeting of The Gallery Painting Group where we will receive the first installment of our paint out locations for the season ( I can hardly wait to see where we will paint this year) . I have learned that we will be having a workshop at one of the locations with John Stewart Pryce , which is something to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment