To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Monday, April 19, 2010

Colour Therapy Continued

I was upset that I was unable to get to any of the London Studio Tour locations this weekend. Life is complicated.

Today I played with yet another combination of three colours and found it to be  surprising to work with and it produced some interesting results.  I think that it will lend itself nicely to landscapes as well as "villagescapes".

I have everything ready to go for the Lambeth show and the ArtVenture Studio show and am getting excited about both.

Next week I will be taking work to the galleries in Grand Bend and Bayfield, which means that summer can't be too far off!

Today I will get the work ready for the Newfoundland Group show, which simply involves putting tags and business cards on the back of the paintings. Opening night is May 7th and I am looking forward to it very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment