To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Studio Update, This And That

The Brush and Palette Club Show and the Lambeth Art Association Show were both well attended. I enjoyed the chance to catch up with friends and to see what the club members had produced this year. I sold some paintings at both shows and that is always nice too. I fell in love with a couple of paintings and purchased one.
Brian and I went to the show and sale at The Pottery Arts Center. Wonderful!! We came home with two handsome mugs and a fabulous bowl.
This past week I have been busy..... delivering work to ArtVenture Studio and preparing to deliver work to The Art Exchange, Sunset Arts and JMR Gallery. By Sunday all the paintings will be out of the house and there will be room to move!
Some limited progress has been made on the studio space, but I think it will be at least a month before I can move in. Very frustrating, but it can't be helped. In the meantime, if the weather holds I will do some work on location.

No comments:

Post a Comment