To see a selection of my paintings, please visit my web site at www.susangarrington.com or visit with me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/susangarringtonpaintings .




Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Getting Ready For A New Season

Today I drove to Sunset Arts Gallery in Grand Bend to get ready for the Grand Bend Studio Tour , Arts & Eats. The tour will take place on Saturday May 14th from 10 am to 6 pm and Sunday May 15th from 11am to 5 pm.
Sunset Arts will be open on weekends until June 17th when it will be open daily until September.
The photo is my wall at the gallery. Every year I either under or over estimate how much work I will require. As you can see from the photo, this year I underestimated! So... another trip to the gallery this week to finish hanging my wall. I really don't mind. This time of year the countryside is lovely to drive through. Today the willows along all the streams and creeks were a breathtaking sight and the orchards we passed were pink, not with blooms yet, but the bark was pink in the light rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment